Rubik’s Cube for Dummies: How to Solve Rubik’s Cube in 20 Moves

Solving Rubik’s Cube Videos

Solve The Cube in Less than 10 Seconds

How To Solve Rubik’s Cube Part 1

How To Solve Rubik’s Cube Part 2

Solving the 7x7x7 Cube

Solving the 9x9x9 Cube

Comments

1. says

Every time I see a Rubik’s cube I think of the movie “In the Pursuit of Happyness” with Will Smith. I’m glad to see this “cheat sheet”, now maybe I can successfully complete one! Thanks for posting.

• igor says

This method doesn’t work. You should skip the shortcuts and just learn the proper way to solve the cube. There are many methods for beginners but you should find the one that suits your comprehension.
      I think this one is as good as any:

• Trajer says

Thank you so much .i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I actually didn’t know all that stuff because I didn’t even bother to look it up when I started to get into the rubix cube.:). And shit my sis just messed up my rubix cube sorry;( btw I know go to dance to the platipus walk every day I’m shuffling and ttylxox.check out my videos the stajetts that is my dad dance to every day I’m shuffling and he taught me bye bye and I love you so much do you have a girlfriend….,.)/46($&;)&”

2. Mike says

This really isn’t accurate…as it says at the bottom of the infographic, the number of 20 moves comes from the fact that every possible position of the cube can be solved in 20 moves or less, but not necessarily the exact moves shown. That solution will work for a small number of possible positions.

3. wdf says

The author is an idiot, those 20 moves describe a solution from THAT initial position of the cube, not for any possible configuration. The people trying it thinking it will work for them are also idiots

4. Adesh says

20 Moves is a lie. Not all the permutations can be solved in 20 moves. You need to get it to either one of the compatible 739,484 positions to be able to use the 20 move solution.

5. Krow says

A quick response those commenting about the 20 moves theory. It has been proven by mathematicians that regardless of how screwed up a cube is, it is possible to solve it in 20 moves…possible, but VERY unlikely.

Trackbacks