arrow28 Comments
  1. [...] Forever Geek] | Escrito por Hector [...]

2. Kris@bestmicrowaveoven
    Jan 25 - 4:53 AM

Every time I see a Rubik’s cube I think of the movie “In the Pursuit of Happyness” with Will Smith. I’m glad to see this “cheat sheet”, now maybe I can successfully complete one! Thanks for posting.

3. Tristen
    Feb 16 - 10:09 PM

I scrambled my cube and did those moves but it was still scrambled when i finished… i need help

• Rachel
      Feb 24 - 7:18 PM

I get so annoyed at the Rubik’s Cube but I will solve it!

• Yaya
      May 06 - 4:13 AM

haha that happens A LOT!

• John
      Nov 20 - 8:59 AM

well maybe because this is full of crap you cannot solve a rubiks cube by doing these steps.

• ellis
      Jan 09 - 8:34 PM

its fake

• Wes
        May 09 - 8:43 PM

Yep

4. Scott
    Mar 09 - 11:43 AM

Ha, that 9×9 video is pretty cool!
    I’ve been using the Rubik’s Solving Centre on their website: http://www.rubiks.com/solving-center/
    But I’m having real problems solving my cube :(

• igor
      Nov 16 - 8:52 PM

This method doesn’t work. You should skip the shortcuts and just learn the proper way to solve the cube. There are many methods for beginners but you should find the one that suits your comprehension.
      I think this one is as good as any:

• Trajer
      Apr 12 - 8:00 PM

Thank you so much .i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I actually didn’t know all that stuff because I didn’t even bother to look it up when I started to get into the rubix cube.:). And shit my sis just messed up my rubix cube sorry;( btw I know go to dance to the platipus walk every day I’m shuffling and ttylxox.check out my videos the stajetts that is my dad dance to every day I’m shuffling and he taught me bye bye and I love you so much do you have a girlfriend….,.)/46($&;)&”

5. Mike
    Apr 18 - 5:05 PM

This really isn’t accurate…as it says at the bottom of the infographic, the number of 20 moves comes from the fact that every possible position of the cube can be solved in 20 moves or less, but not necessarily the exact moves shown. That solution will work for a small number of possible positions.

6. [...] So yeah, there are a lot of things you can learn about Rubik’s Cube aside from actually exerting the effort to solve the puzzle. Here’s the infographic, courtesy of some guy at Reddit.1 [...]

7. [...] If you can’t have a Rubik’s Cube this cool, then you’ll just have to settle for learning how to solve a regular cube in 20 moves. [...]

8. tegami
    Sep 17 - 2:27 AM

woooooooooooooooooooooaw youmaybe the badiest person ha imposible

9. [...] talking about.. ”that’s cool. You are all missing out. Anyway, here you go Amer ForeverGeek.com’s Guide To The Cube . Don’t say I never gave you [...]

10. austin
    Feb 17 - 7:11 PM

how do you solve it once you have one side i get confused with the T’s bit HEELLLPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

• noor
      May 05 - 3:40 PM

if u’ve gt the T..1/3 work of it is done..
      i actully lernt two diff methods n merged them.. so i cn solve it nw.. n its pretty esy actully..
      if ur a total noobi then try this.. hop u undrstnd it..http://www.ryanheise.com/cube/beginner.html
      tak ur tym undrstndin it.. i did too..

11. ad
    Jun 22 - 6:30 AM

i cant solve it

12. Youssef
    Aug 17 - 6:23 PM

I cant solve it

13. Saeed
    Dec 13 - 4:07 AM

I didn’t undrestand what the first position of Cube is.
    CAn anyone tell me plz?

14. wdf
    Dec 13 - 6:14 PM

The author is an idiot, those 20 moves describe a solution from THAT initial position of the cube, not for any possible configuration. The people trying it thinking it will work for them are also idiots

• Akshat
      Feb 12 - 1:26 AM

First of all you are a big idiot. Do you know that?

15. Mikayla
    Aug 19 - 10:24 PM

I just got a star wars rubiks cube so is it diferent

16. Adesh
    Nov 13 - 12:39 PM

20 Moves is a lie. Not all the permutations can be solved in 20 moves. You need to get it to either one of the compatible 739,484 positions to be able to use the 20 move solution.

17. Krow
    Feb 13 - 4:43 AM

A quick response those commenting about the 20 moves theory. It has been proven by mathematicians that regardless of how screwed up a cube is, it is possible to solve it in 20 moves…possible, but VERY unlikely.

18. […] Rubik’s Cube Solved In 20 Moves (or less). Sumber: http://www.forevergeek.com […]