Let’s mash up propaganda art with some of 2012’s blockbuster movies. Why? Because we can, dear reader. Because we can. [Read more…]
Let’s hear it for the movies of 2012! Talented pumpkin carvers are commemorating their favorite movies of the year in jack o’ lantern form. And here they are.
Yeah, yeah, tie-in games are never as good as they should be, blah blah whatever. Still… Where’s the game for The Dark Knight Rises? The answer is going to surprise you. [Read more…]
You’ll see it in theaters this weekend attached to The Avengers (that irony could be article all its own), but why wait when you can watch the full-length, final trailer for The Dark Knight Rises right here, right now, along with 70+ high-res screengrabs! [Read more…]
Who’s on the edge of their seats waiting for when The Dark Knight Rises finally comes out in the theaters? I guess the better question is: Who isn’t?
We can’t do anything about that but wait, although you have the option of stoking the fire of anticipation by watching the teaser again and again. Or reading up on the movie over and over. Or you can just head on over to The Big Bad Toy Store and get your very own Dark Knight Mr. Potato Head.
If you are a fan of spuds, then you will need no convincing to get this toy. If you don’t have a single Mr. Potato Head in your home, what better time to start collecting them than now?
You have two options: Standard Grade and Collector’s Grade. The former will give you:
- The item is brand-new, in mint condition, and sealed inside its packaging.
- Packaging condition is verified to be 80% mint (C8), or better.
- Standard Grade items are suitable to display in the package, or to open.
For the latter, you’ll have:
- The item is brand-new, in mint condition, and sealed inside mint packaging.
- Packaging condition is verified to be 90% mint (C9), or better.
- If you upgrade, our warehouse will carefully choose items in mint condition.
- Each item will be wrapped in a clear poly-bag for protection during shipping.
- Collector’s Grade items are meant to be displayed in their packaging.
You only need to add $2 to get the Collector’s Grade toy.
The Dark Knight Mr. Potato Head is available on pre-order basis and is estimated to be available by June 2012. If you order from The Big Bad Toy Store now, you get a $2 discount from the list price of $19.99. That should leave you with enough to get the upgrade.
This is not the real opening credits sequence from The Dark Knight Rises. But it should be. [Read more…]