30 Interesting Geeky Quotes And Sayings
Geek is a slang term which has different meanings, but the word is usually used for a peculiar and dislikable person, or the one who perceive to be highly intellectual. However the definition of geek has changed over time and not there is not any definitive meaning of the word geek. Many words like gump, spod, dork, dweeb, gimp, and nerd could be used to describe a geek. Everybody chose a different connotation to describe a geek.
As far as it is about geek quotes, it means nerd and humorous quotes. These are the quotes based on the geeks or geek culture. Geek humor is the category of humor which includes the behaviors and thinking or a geek. Although the geek quotes also includes the other forms of humors such as dry humor, deadpan, sarcasm etc.
To make a geek quote one basically need to play with words. The quotes which contain some hidden meaning and hidden taunting are also considered as the geek quotes. However the geek quotes are not always heavily intellectual and they moreover flaunts heavy reliance on jargon and the people who are familiar with the geek genre. Geek humor also uses memes.
The teenagers and the young adults are always in search of the geek quotes over internet. However there are many websites that are proving the geek quotes but some of them also keep the normal humorous quotes in the category of geek quotes.
Below is a list of few good and interesting geek quotes you will surely like-
1. Roses are #FF0000, Violets are #0000FF. All my base Are belong to you someone on SlashDot.
2. There is no place like 127.0.0.1.
3. Girls are like Internet Domain names; the ones I like are already taken.
4. Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
5. Computers are incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid; humans are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant; together they are powerful beyond imagination. Albert Einstein
6. There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don’t.
7. If at first you don’t succeed, call it version 1.0
8. 1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d
9. I’m not anti-social; I’m just not user friendly.
10. I would love to change the world, but they won’t give me the source code
11. My Software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
12. The speed of sound is defined by the distance from door to computer divided by the time interval needed to close the media player and pull up your pants when your mom shouts “OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!
13. The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty: it’s twice as big as it needs to be.
14. Passwords are like underwear. You shouldn’t leave them out where people can see them. You should change them regularly. And you shouldn’t loan them out to strangers
15. Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue.
16. A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those?
17. I spent a minute looking at my own code by accident. I was thinking “What the hell is this guy doing?”
18. Concept: On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape button.
19. Alert! User Error. Please replace user and press any key to continue.
20. If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. Weinberg’s Second Law
21. A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history – with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
22. People say that if you play Microsoft CDs backwards, you hear satanic things, but thats nothing, because if you play them forwards, they install Windows.
23. In a world without fences and walls, who needs Gates and Windows?
24. Failure is not an option — it comes bundled with Windows
25. JUST SHUT UP AND REBOOT!!
26. Microsoft: You’ve got questions. We’ve got dancing paperclips.
27. Software is like sex: Its better when its free.
28. Better to be a geek than an idiot.
29. Who needs friends? My PC is user friendly.
30. A penny saved is 1.39 cents earned, if you consider income tax.
Kickstarter funded geek products – The Forevergeek Kickstarter Store