Bypass Windows Genuine Advantage (WGA) in 8 steps
The good people at Hacklabs have put together a 10 step guide, that I think that even computer-illiterate users will be able to follow, to get past the WGA check in most, if not all, Microsoft applications that require validation.
1. Download Orca (mirror) and install it.
2. Open WindowsDefender.msi with Orca
3. Go to the â??CustomActionâ? table on the left
4. Right-click on the â??CHECK_WGAâ? action and select â??Drop Rowâ?
5. Now got to â??Dialogâ? table on the left
6. Look for the dialog â??CheckWGAâ?, change the Attribute from 2 to 0
7. File > Save (DO NOT use Save Asâ?Š)
8. Close Orca and run the installer.
So use it while you can folks, it won’t be too long before Microsoft patches this issue.