Ask yourself these questions:
• Do you have posters of Steve Jobs plastered all over the walls of your bedroom?
• Do you read up on anything Apple every single day?
• Do your conversations always revolve around the merits of the iPhone or the iPad?
• Do Apple gadgets come into play when you’re considering a romantic partner?
• Are you looking for a date?
If your answers to these questions are mostly yes, then you might want to know that there is a new dating web site dedicatedly solely to Apple geeks. Dubbed Cupidtino, the web site is going to be launched in June this year. At this point, you’re probably wondering where the name came from – that is, if you do not know much about Apple. Cupidtino is a juxtaposition of two words: Cupertino and Cupid. No need for me to explain now, is there?
When murmurs about Cupidtino first emerged, a lot of people thought it was a joke. The people behind the web site were quick to establish their credibility with this Tweet directed at CNN, though:
We’re for real – no joke. RT @cnntech: Cupidtino — a dating site for Apple fans — is set to launch in June:http://on.cnn.com/bZ2OC8
Come June, those using Safari and other iPhone and iPad apps can enter a whole new world of online dating. Need a date?