Forever Geek Podcast: Episode 5
Where does the time go? We are really trying to stick to our weekly schedule here on Forever Geek, but sometimes that is harder than others. I am less than two weeks away from getting married, and so things are getting rather busy, but Michael and I took the time to record another episode. We are not podfading and we will be hopefully sticking to a Tuesday release schedule.
As always you can check out the Forever Geek Podcast on iTunes as well, check us out there.
You can download the file directly here.
You can subscribe to the feed directly right here.
You can also listen to the podcast in this web based widget:
Full Show Notes after the jump
1:18 – Batpod
- David isn’t a fan of Batman. Not into gadget superheroes. Likes them to have powers.
- David and Michael both dislike the Batpod.
- Check out Batman’s new suit
- David and Michael get off topic with some Superman: Returns talk
- Michael blames David for the Spore non-release.
- David blames EA not having enough money to put into the franchise that EA Games was hoping to have for the Spore franchise.
- Michael says that Spore will never be released.
13:30 – Jaw-dropping Photosynth Demo
- Check out the Video.
- Amazing Video Podcast: DL.tv
- Microsoft is making this. Surprised both Michael and David.
- There will be a YouTube button on the iPhone. David thought it was a boring thing. Michael thinks it is dumb.
- Michael says something negative about the iPhone!!!
- More great video podcasts: Breakaleg.tv, GeekBrief, CommandN, Totally Rad Show
- Some great plans for the iPhone that includes data, minutes, and text messaging. Michael is very happy.
- Michael gripes about his current cell phone plan.
- David talks about the Canadian situation in regards to the iPhone. Michael decides that based on how expensive data plans are in Canada, he is never moving from the US to Canada.
37:00 – Countdown #45 Review
- Michael doesn’t like the cover on the latest issue. The entire Justice League is on the cover, but none are in the issue.
- David reminds everyone to get out there and grab the issues as they are flying off store shelves fast.
Contact us at [email protected] with any feedback.