Geeky Halloween Costumes
In honor of the upcoming Halloween holiday, I went in search of great geeky halloween costumes. As any good geek, I fired up Google. I must say that after a nearly 20 page deep search, Google almost failed me.
I did come across this Palm Visor which I thought to be quite clever. Not the latest greatest technology (it is from 2001), but according to the costume designer, “I chose the Visor because the Springboard slot in the back is where my ‘customers’ will put their candy.”
This girl gets kudos for her detailed hobbit garb. Extra bonus points for her extra hairy feet.
- Anime/Video Game costumes — I honestly don’t know who half of these characters are, but they’re still quite clever.
- Incredible Things Rob Made — It would be remiss of me not to include Rob on this list. Seriously, he went as Jenga one year.
- Foosball playing Yahoos
- How about an Instant Geek Costume?
- I Love Bacon posts audience-submitted good/bad (depending on how you look at it) costumes.
- And let’s not forget The freakin’ TRON costume
So what’s your Halloween costume? Any good documentation of past costumes that should be included here?