How not to get a Job at Google
This has got to be the most pathetic thing I’ve ever seen in my life. Some guy named Shane Wright who graduated from a university in Idaho, created a video trying to get a job working at Google. One of his idea he explains in the video, is Google Homework. Shane explains how homework was difficult him, and thinks that Google should give kids answers to homework so that they can match them up with their own answers (yeah right.) Wright plays multiple roles in the video, the most embarrasing one is the kid who thanks Google for “getting an A on that hard history test”.
Some of Shane’s credentials besides being a dork are listed on his website.
- Ability to quickly understand processes
- Adept communicator and problem solver
- Fundamentals of operations management and statistics
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance testing analytical process and procedures
- Skilled in basic programming of Visual Basic and HTML
- Conversant with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook
- Proficient with Linux, Microsoft XP and other operating systems
Maybe it’s real, maybe it’s not. You decide.