Injustice Gods Among Us Gets an Update!
If you’ve ever played this game, you’re probably just as addicted as I am (although that would be a pretty mean feat, really), and you’ve probably been waiting for an update.
And, guess what? They finally released an update JUST NOW.
I was totally caught off guard when I started playing a few minutes ago as everything looked so different.
The gameplay is totally the same, but here are some of the most noticeable changes:
- Graphics – the images in between battles are brilliant!
- New characters (there is an animated version of Harley, for example)
- You can now level up beyond level 40 (if I understand it correctly)
- There are new battles to play (aside from the weekly/bi-weekly challenges)
- The battles are now more difficult since you have to fight characters level 41 (that’s the highest I’ve seen so far).
- You can now have online battles. As if playing on your own is not addictive enough!
Not playing Injustice Gods Among Us yet? You’re missing a LOT. Download it here.