Ah, this will be the thinnest laptop stand I ever saw. The Latosta Portable Laptop Stand is relatively cheap to at US$10 plus shipping. It’s made of 304 stainless steel grade, definitely serving you for a long long time.
It says it fits any laptops of any width. What I am a little concerned with is how much strain does it apply to the laptop case. As you could see, it does put in a little “pressure”, and while you may adjust it, you can in time, abuse the plastic. At any rate, it seems you are free to try it out for 30 days and if you’re not satisfied with it, return it for a refund. Read the fineprint before you purchase!
Ok… here are the features:
Most portable laptop stand:
– Super lightweight at only 2 oz.
– Small enough to fit into a shirt pocket (4 1/2″ x 2″ x 1/4″)
Improved Laptop Ergonomics:
– Lifts the display screen for reduced neck strain
– Tilts the keyboard for improved wrist position
– Completely stable on the stand
– Increases air circulation to promote laptop cooling
– Passive laptop cooling does not drain your laptop batteries
– Improving Laptop cooling increases battery life
– Minimalist stainless steel design
– 5 year Warrantee against failure in normal use
– 30 day satisfaction guarantee
– Made in USA
– Patent Pending