If you’ve ever dreamt of stepping foot inside the Gravity Falls Mystery Shack, then here’s what you need to do.
Head over to LEGO Ideas and support the Gravity Falls Mystery Shack LEGO project. Okay, you may still not be able to get in there, but the chances of stepping on a brick from the shack is as high as your blood pressure when you can’t get your Gravity Falls fix.
The Gravity Falls Mystery Shack LEGO project promises:
- The ground floor features the museum, the gift shop including a curious vending machine and the living space
- The first floor holds a secret room including some furniture and a dubios [sic] carpet
- The top floor has Dipper’s and Mabel’s shared bedroom as well as various items of mystery – imparticular a book with the number 3 written on it
- The outside areas show three different porches (the one by the rear entrance including Stan’s couch), the parking lot and the bottomless pit, which apparently is bottomless
- Parked outside is the little golf cart, which helps Dipper and Mabel escape the monsterous [sic] dangerous of the surrounding forests
- Contains 5 minifigures: Dipper, Mabel, Stan, Soos, and Wendy as well as Waddles
To reach all areas of the shack the floors can easily be seperated [sic] or – for even quicker access – you can fold open the roof. The roof above the gift shop can also easily be lifted. Many of the details and furniture can easily be removed and rearranged to allow different settings.
Hey, even creator Alex Hirsch wants in on the fun.
— Alex Hirsch (@_AlexHirsch) August 8, 2018
So, why not make sure the Gravity Falls Mystery Shack LEGO set becomes official by supporting it? The project’s got 500+ days to go, so there’s enough time to spread the love.