Ok, show of hands… and be honest. Who among you uses the same login name and passwords for practically everything? Much worse, who uses “password” as your passwords! LOL. There was a time when I was in that vicious circle of keeping everything the same too. Until I read about “identity theft” and how seriously it can harm your credit rating… moreso, your life.
If remembering passwords have become more than a chore, a torture for you, well… you may want to think about getting a password manager to help you out. I like my MacBook’s keychain program as it does wonders for me during my memory blackouts. But still, I cannot bring my Macbook with me always. I need something more portable and less bulky.
- Manages up to 50 login records simultaneously
- Generates cryptographically strong passwords
- Complies with all DoD, Govt. & Industry Password Security Policies
- Multiple tamper-resistant features and lockout alarms
- Manages Root and Group passwords
- Cradle connection via USB
- Kit containing: token, a configuration cradle, Policy Master Configuration Software (Windows only)
- Device and software not Mac compatible (sorry)
- Dimensions: Approx. 2.5″ x 1.5″ x .375″ (65mm x 45mm x 10mm)
- Takes a CR2032 battery (replaceable)
- One-year warranty
- Windows Vista drivers are available for download