How many times has this happened to you… you buy something at the store, or eat lunch/dinner outside. You then get the receipt and pay for it, keep the receipt in your pocket or wallet or bag… soon to find out that you lost it… and just when you’re getting ready to do your expense accounts. Ouch! What do you do?
Scan in receipts to:
– Save digital copies of receipts and records of vendors, dates, and totals
– Create expense reports and manage business and personal expenses
– Keep track of expenses for tax time (records accepted by the IRS)
– Export data to PDF, Excel®, Quicken®, QuickBooks®, TurboTax®
Scan in business cards to:
– Keep digital images of cards and contact information
– Capture name, address, company title, etc.
– Create your own searchable contact database
– Export data to Outlook and more
Scan in documents to:
– Create searchable PDF files
– Edit text using copy/paste
– Organize and store in your digital filing system