Need Sleep? Get Dreamate
Dubbed the Dreamate Sleep Inducer, this little thing is supposedly the all natural cure for those who have sleep problems. It works following the Chinese principles of acupuncture. It is supposed to be worn on your wrist, whereby it will work on the “golden triangle” area. According to the principles of acupuncture, our wrists have three pressure points which form this triangle.
When these pressure points are stimulated, the blood circulation improves, which is the result of melatonin being produced. In turn, this relieves stress and naturally helps your body fall into that sleepy state. Other purported advantages include:
- A natural way to improve sleep quality
- Special electrical pulses stimulate sleep-related acupuncture points
- Micro-motor massager for relaxing the body
- Natural biological clock can be trained and maintained if worn regularly
- Fashionable watch-shaped design
I highly doubt that anyone would find the Dreamate fashionable, but you would not be wearing it when you go out anyway. The idea of getting some good sleep at night is more than enough motivation for me to try it out. It’s $79.95 at HMSC.