Phantom Keystroker V2
Ok, us geeks need to have some clean and funny prank. If you have a friend who seem to make his cubicle his home, which means he just comes out to pee, get java or grab some lunch, the Phantom Keystroker V2 is perfect. Ummm… just make sure he’s the kind of person who’d appreciate a prank from you.
This tiny USB thumb drive thoroughly annoys your co-workers by causing their computers to malfunction. Ummm.. what (!) you may say. Well, that’s why I mentioned make sure they’d take a prank from you. Make sure they’re not doing anything important. AND don’t you plug this in your boss’ PC! You’ve been warned!
– Attach this evil prank device to your victim’s computer and it makes random mouse movements and types out odd garbage text and phrases.
– Switches on side choose between keyboard garbage typing, caps lock-toggle, annoying mouse movements or all three
– Adjustment dial sets the duration between annoying “events”
– Works on any OS (Caps-Lock toggle does not work on the Mac. May not work on some Linux systems depending on configuration.)
– Victim’s computer requires USB port
Sold right here for about $15.00.