The Peek Pronto
If you’re the kind of geek who needs to stay connected to email “at all times” then the Peek Pronto is your buddy. It’s an upgrade from the old peek device. Remember The Peek during the pre-Christmas sale. I wasn’t surprised that it didn’t push real well at Target and Walmart. People aren’t too pleased to just having 2 email accounts thru a single Peek device, they wanted more.
And so the Peek manufacturers upgraded a few features. Aside from more colors (charcoal black, aqua blue and black cherry), the Peek Pronto has upgraded email account setting from 2 accounts to 5.
Check out these features:
– Mobile messaging device offers unlimited email and text messages for low monthly fee
– Small, stylish design easily fits in pockets
– Full QWERTY keyboard for fast, responsive input
– Offers access to up to five email accounts and unlimited texting (with separate monthly subscription)
– Measures 2.7 x 4 x 0.4 inches (WxHxD); weighs 3.85 ounces
Available at Amazon.com for US$79.95 on pre-order basis.