Things to Say When You're Losing a Technical Argument
Steve Kirsch has archived a humorous listings of things to say when you’re, um, losing a technical argument. A few of my favorites:
- Oh, I played with that approach back as an undergrad. Got a D, too.
- Yeah, or we could all just plink away on Amigas or something.
- I like it, but it is too point-oh for my tastes.
- We need this to fit on a single floppy.
- I remember that IBM had a project to do that back in the 70s.
Have something to tell us about this article?