One caveat: a Trekkie has to have been on his best behavior all year long for Santa to give him his wish for Christmas.
QMx is offering a USS Reliant Artisan Replica, known to Star Trek fans as the ship that was commandeered by none other than
KHAAAAAAAAAAN! Khan Noonien Singh while the ship was on a survey mission to surveying planet Ceti Alpha V. Of course, Kirk came to the rescue, and we all know how it went.
Now, you can have your own USS Reliant Artisan Replica to add to your probably already illustrious Star Trek collection.
For the rocking price of $9,995.00.
Then again, it’s artisanal so it must be worth it. Here are some photos to tease you.
Do you think it’s worth the price? QMx certainly does, and describes the collectible, which is a 1:250 scale, quite impressively. It has custom electronics and lighting (of course!):
Reliant control a complex lighting system that boasts more than 100 LEDs, including torpedoes and phaser arrays with sound effects.
The included four-channel remote controls:
- Warp and impulse engines illumination.
- Lighted weapons system with sound.
- Interior lighting, including shuttle bays.
- Formation lights.
It also is made of only the finest materials:
- An aluminum and steel skeletal structure.
- High-quality composite resin and fiberglass made in the U.S.A.
- Twenty colors of high-quality studio paints applied in multiple layers to create a textured Aztec pattern.
- Detailed shuttle bays contain scale shuttles, crew members and photo-etched brass railings.
Convinced yet? Pre-order a U.S.S. Reliant 1:250 Scale Artisan Replica.
If you can’t get enough of Star Trek: