The Ultimate Geeky Eat: The Holy Cow Father's Day Special [Bacon Alert]
I used to think that bacon is bacon is bacon is bacon – and that nothing else will really top it. Bacon.
Then I saw this creature called The Holy Cow, a burger that only a carnivorous freak with a large appetite will be able to consume in one sitting. It’s supposed to have 17 different kinds of beef in it – bacon included, of course – although, if my life depended on it, I know I wouldn’t be able to name even 10 different kinds of beef!
This is what can be found in between the buns, which are homemade pretzel buns, mind you:
- Carpaccio beef and olive
- 21hr Texas-smoked brisket
- Juicy Lucy (melted cheese hidden inside a 100% steak burger)
- A parmesan and Jacob’s cracker-crusted pattie made of pulled oxtail and pulled ox cheek with diced slow smoked ox heart and ox liver
- Jalapeño and dill pickle relish
- Thickly sliced mustard pickled tongue
- Unholy sticky beef jus
- Pulled 12hr smoked beef rib
- Blackened Wagyu rib eye steak
- Beef bacon
- Red’s Dirty sauce
- Chargrilled red onion ring
- Beef tomato and salad leaves
Ready for a look?
Let’s get up close and personal.
Forget a new gadget for dad. Give him the Holy Cow experience.
More geeky eats: