USB 3-in-1 Rota-Rota Combo Hub
While you’re using 1-3 of your USB flash drives you may have the urge of checking out the temperature in celsius or fahrenheit. Using 3 USB flash drives side-by-side can produce heat to “melt” them down.
Seriously, I kinda thought this was a little clunky for a hub station. It seems that the USB cable isn’t long enough to store away from your workstations. If this be the case, then it will occupy a lot of table space. OUCH! Now IF IT HAD wifi built in, it would have been another story.
There are other more sensible solutions out in the market today that lays the design in style. But for what it’s worth, feel free to check it out right here and possibly purchase one (?) for US$15.95.
– USB 2.0
– 3 x 90? rotatable USB ports
– Fully compliant with USB 2.0 specification
– Backwards compatible with USB 1.1
– Plug and play
– Temperature Showing: ?C / ?F
– Support Windows 2000/XP/Vista
– Dimension: 102 x 31 x 32mm (approx.)
– Weight: 50g